Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0809 102 525
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am to 6 pm
Located in the Alpes-Maritimes department, 20 km from Nice, Sophia Antipolis is the largest technology park in France and Europe. Initiated in 1969 by Senator Pierre Laffitte, the origins of the park came from a desire to bring together researchers, teachers, and industrialists. Today, the Sophia Antipolis park has 2,230 companies, employing 36,300 people from about 60 different nationalities, and there are 4,000 researchers and 5,000 students. The main sectors represented are Information and Communication Sciences and Technologies, Education, Research and Training, Health and Chemical Sciences, as well as Environment and Earth Sciences. The site, between sea and mountains, covers more than 2,000 hectares, two thirds of which are green spaces. Among the companies on the site are global leaders such as Cisco, Dassault Systems, Orange, Intel, Air France, American Express, Toyota, Samsung and many others. The translation agency Alphatrad is also present, to provide professionals and individuals with guidance and support for their translation needs.