Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Business clients: 0809 102 525
Private clients: 01 73 02 67 28
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
60, av du Général de Gaulle F-92200 NEUILLY SUR SEINE
Reception opening hours
Public reception by appointment only. Please call 01.87.33.00.30.
You must wear a mask on your visit/during your appointment and only one person is allowed at a time.
Your linguistic and translation agency in Paris La Défense: For a legal, sworn, technical or medical translator near you.
Europe’s leading business district (over two million offices), La Défense is symbolically linked to Paris by the Great Arch (1989), extending out from the Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe.
Far from being an isolated centre, La Défense is integrated into the whole of Western Paris, where there is a strong representation of tertiary sector activities.
The district houses 1,500 companies and extends over the communes of Puteaux, Courbevoie and Nanterre.