Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Business clients: 0809 102 525
Private clients: 02 51 88 98 25
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
2, rue de Crucy BP n° 60515 F-44005 Nantes Cedex
Reception opening hours
Monday to Thursday: from 8.30 am to 12.15 pm and from 1.45 pm to 6.15 pm
Friday: from 8.30 am to 12.15 pm and from 1.45 pm to 5.30 pm
(by appointment only)
The leading economic centre in Western France
France’s sixth largest city, Metropolitan Nantes has been growing continually since 1990. With its tremendous economic growth, the capital of the Pays de la Loire region offers a balanced range of activities: research, IT and financial services live alongside industrial activities (mechanical engineering, food industry, aeronautics). Four competitive clusters are working on crossover projects: Atlantic Biotherapies, “Génie Civil Eco-construction”, EMC2 and “Images & Réseaux”.
A heavy involvement in international trade
As a major port, Nantes has always been open to the outside world. Metropolitan Nantes has entered into twinning agreements with towns in England, Germany, Georgia, Bolivia, Japan, Brazil, Africa, America, Morocco, Guinea, West Bank, Haiti, Senegal, China, Cameroon and Romania!