Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Business clients: 0809 102 525
Private clients: 03 87 20 35 06
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
4 rue Marconi BP 25180 F-57075 Metz
Reception opening hours
Public reception by appointment only. Please call 01.87.33.00.30.
You must wear a mask on your visit/during your appointment and only one person is allowed at a time.
Your linguistic agency in Marseille: For a legal, sworn, technical or medical translator near you.
France’s leading port and 2nd largest city
Marseille sees itself as a Euro-Mediterranean city and has developed by encouraging engineering schools, research, universities and innovation, with a number of technology parks. The Marseille Provence Métropole (MPM) urban community supports eight world-class competitive clusters, particularly in the micro-electronics and biotechnology sectors.
A cosmopolitan city
On the international front, the Union for the Mediterranean aims to establish a partnership between all the Mediterranean countries with the collaboration of the European Union. This should eventually lead to concrete projects such as decontamination of the sea, motorways of the sea and solar energy.
A multicultural city for geographical and historic reasons, Marseille is open to international relations and maintains ongoing contact with neighbouring countries such as Spain, Italy, Greece, Morocco and all the countries involved in maritime trade in the region.