Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Business clients: 0809 102 525
Private clients: 09.62.62.90.37
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
26, avenue de Thiès – PERICENTRE 3 F-14000 Caen
Reception opening hours
Tuesday to Friday: from 8 am to 7 pm
Closed on Monday
(by appointment only)
Europe’s leading translation company in the Calvados department
Are you looking for a local language partner in Caen? Alphatrad, Europe’s leading translation company offers you the services of its translation agency in Caen, 5 days a week.
Caen is a magnificent town in north-western France, the administrative centre for the Basse-Normandie region and prefecture for the Calvados department. The town attracts visitors from all over the world, who come to see its Romanesque abbeys, 11th century castle, the Caen Memorial and much else besides.
But Caen’s economy means that it also looks to the outside world through major companies such as Valeo, Oberthur Card Systems and France Télécom and key economic activities such as call centres, high-tech electronic transaction activities, etc.