Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Angers offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Business clients: 0809 102 525
Private clients: 09.62.62.90.37
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
19, Place du Président Kennedy F-49100 Angers
Reception opening hours
Public reception by appointment only. Please call 01.87.33.00.30.
You must wear a mask on your visit/during your appointment and only one person is allowed at a time.
Angers is a "Ville d'Art et d'Histoire" (city of Art and History) situated on the banks of the Maine. It is the capital city of the Anjou region and has a rich architectural heritage.
The most prominent monument in the city, the Château d’Angers built in the 13th century by Saint Louis, was the residence of the Dukes of Anjou in the 14th and 15th centuries. Flanked by 17 towers, this mediaeval castle harbours a masterpiece: the famous Apocalypse Tapestry. Completed in the 14th century for Duke Louis I of Anjou, this remarkable work is today the world’s largest mediaeval tapestry.
The palace of King René also attracts lots of visitors who delight in discovering its charming hanging gardens and its panoramic view over the city and the river Maine.
Angers is world famous as being the headquarters of the liqueur manufacturer Cointreau. In addition, the electronics industry, utility vehicle manufacturing, and various service provider companies have a strong presence here. Angers recently welcomed the opening of its own airport with regular scheduled services to several European cities.