Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Business clients: 0809 102 525
Private clients: 05 61 62 03 72
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
« Le Pré-Catélan » 78 Allée Jean Jaurès BT 7 RDC F-31000 Toulouse
Reception opening hours
Public reception by appointment only. Please call 01.87.33.00.30.
You must wear a mask on your visit/during your appointment and only one person is allowed at a time.
The administrative centre for the department and the Midi-Pyrénées region, Toulouse owes its nickname “pink city” to the terracotta brick buildings in its historic centre. With a rapidly-growing population, it is France’s 4th largest city after Paris, Marseille and Lyon and has the same ranking for the number of students.
Toulouse is home to a range of cutting-edge technologies, particularly in the aeronautics and space sectors, the research institutes and “Cancéropôle”, a cancer centre that pools the work of researchers and manufacturers in the pharmaceutical industry.