Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0809 102 525
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am to 12.30 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm
107 Avenue de Fréville
F-35207 RENNES CEDEX 2
Rennes is the prefecture for the Brittany region and is France’s 11th largest town in terms of population. Its economic activity is based on the industrial, logistics, communication & publishing and food industry sectors. Its competitive cluster “Valorial” (development, research and innovation in the food industry) is focused on the nutritional quality of foods, their conservation and health.
Rennes has a number of twinning arrangements abroad with towns in Vietnam, England, America, Czech Republic, Ireland, China, Japan, Poland, Algeria, Rumania and Germany.