Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0809 102 525
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am to 12.30 pm and 1.30 pm to 17.30 pm
Reims – The Cradle of France
Reims is the city of champagne. Surrounded by the famous vineyards of the Montagne de Reims, the city is home to most of the region’s major champagne houses. In addition to champagne, the city also produces textiles, food, and aerospace equipment.
The Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Saint-Remi Basilica, the Palais du Tau, and the Saint-Remi Abbey Museum are all UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The cathedral is visited by about 1.5 million people every year.
The history of Reims goes back more than 2,000 years. According to legend, the city was founded by Remus, the brother of Romulus and founder of Rome.
With more than 20,000 students, today Reims is an important university city. It has been a centre for higher education since 1548.