Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
uisent vos documents dans plus de 100 langues, des plus courantes (français, anglais, allemand, néerlandais...) aux plus rares (japonais, chinois, arabe, russe, hindi...).
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Business clients: 0809 102 525
Private clients: 09.62.62.90.37
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
86, Bd Aristide Briand F-66000 Perpignan
Reception opening hours
Public reception by appointment only. Please call 01.87.33.00.30.
You must wear a mask on your visit/during your appointment and only one person is allowed at a time.
The city of Perpignan is located in the south of France, in the department of Pyrénées-Orientales in the Occitania region. Located at the gates of Spain, 30 km from the Spanish border, and 190 km from Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia, the city is renowned for its strong Catalan identity. In 2008, it was named "Capital of Catalan Culture". The sector that dominates the Perpignan area is the agri-food sector. The city also has a very rich architectural heritage, dating from the Middle Ages, a proximity to the Mediterranean coast, and a landscape of sea and mountains, which attract many tourists. Tourism and wine tourism are also growth sectors in the city, as are agriculture and viticulture (Perpignan is the world capital of Unfortified Sweet Wines) and renewable energies. In 2008, the Perpignan Méditerranée Métropole, an inter-communal structure, became Europe's leading, positive energy territory.