Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Business clients: 0809 102 525
Private clients: 01 42 61 69 16
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
10 rue de la Paix F-75002 Paris
Reception opening hours
Public reception by appointment only. Please call 01.87.33.00.30.
You must wear a mask on your visit/during your appointment and only one person is allowed at a time.
A city for luxury and tourism, Paris is particularly popular with the English, Americans, Italians, Spanish and Japanese. The Eiffel Tower, Pompidou Centre and “Cité des Sciences” are the most visited cultural attractions.
As a political, cultural, financial and economic capital, Paris has 80% of its working population in the tertiary sector. A large number of company headquarters are to be found in the Bourse business district (the 2nd biggest stock exchange in Europe after London) and the Champs Elysées and Opéra districts.