Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Business clients: 0809 102 525
Private clients: 04 93 18 20 17
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Immeuble Nice Premier 455 Promenade des Anglais F-06299 Nice Cedex 3
Reception opening hours
Public reception by appointment only. Please call 01.87.33.00.30.
You must wear a mask on your visit/during your appointment and only one person is allowed at a time.
Growth linked to tourism
In the 18th century, the English, Russian then American aristocrats discovered Nice during the winter season. Today, France’s 5th largest city (350,000 inhabitants) earns most of its income from tourism, the trading sector (9,200 shops) and residential accommodation (204 hotels). Nice also channels a large proportion of jobs on the French Riviera, 85% of which are divided between the various service sectors.
Nice has special links with three Italian cities: Imperia, just 70 km away, Cuneo, 120 km and Genoa, 200 km.
The Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region welcomes tourists from Paris and Rhône-Alpes. Foreign visitors (20%) are mainly Germans, Italians, English and Belgians.