Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0809 102 525
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Friday: 8.30 am to 12 pm and 1.30 pm to 6 pm
Metz: urban ecology
Since 1971, Metz has developed its parks, renovated ancient districts and handed the town centre over to pedestrians. Today, it has forged a reputation for communication with its technology park for the new information technologies. The town’s economic landscape is also shaped by the metal, automobile and petrochemical industries.
A cross-border network
When four cross-border towns decide to pool their resources and economic dynamism, the result is “QuattroPole”, which brings together Metz, Saarbrucken, Trier and Luxembourg, i.e. approximately ten million inhabitants.