Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0809 102 525
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Thursday: 8.30 am to 6.30 pm
Friday: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
Your translation agency in Lyon: For a legal, sworn, technical or medical translator near you. Confidentiality and quality guaranteed.
Greater Lyon is made up of 57 communes
With over 5 million inhabitants, the Lyon conurbation forms an innovative economic fabric that focuses on the biotechnology, digital images and transport sectors. With 5 competitive clusters, Lyon offers a wide range of opportunities to industrialists and international partners in many different branches: infectious diseases, chemistry and environment, public transport, digital leisure and functional textiles.