Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0809 102 525
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 6 pm
24, rue Atlantis
F-87069 Limoges Cedex
Your linguistic agency in Limoges: For a legal, sworn, technical or medical translator near you. Confidentiality and quality guaranteed
Although Limoges initially owed its reputation to porcelain, the town is now home to a number of major industrial companies and a hundred research laboratories: microwaves, photonics, surface treatments, optics and, of course, a Ceramics centre. There are also four other centres in the Limousin region: electrical energy, meat products, bio-health and mechanical engineering.
Looking abroad, Limoges has a number of foreign twin towns: Charlotte (United States), Fürth (Germany), Grodno (Belarus), Pilsen (Czech Republic) and Seto (Japan). These exchanges are beneficial both to young people and to entrepreneurs keen to set up business abroad.