Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0809 102 525
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Located in the Parisian and Rhône basins, in the east of France, in the Côtes-d'Or department, Dijon is one of the French regional capitals, being the main city of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region. In Dijon, a green city, the tertiary sector is the main growth market, with a wide range of activities, such as agri-food, pharmaceuticals, mechanics, and electronics. The city also has a strong gastronomic appeal, thanks to the two companies that have greatly contributed to the city's economic development and international reputation: the chocolate maker Lanvin, and the mustard maker Amora, which is responsible for the famous Dijon mustard. Tourism is an important part of the city's economy, thanks to its rich historical and cultural heritage, and wine-growing tourism is well represented throughout the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region. The city of Dijon has been listed in the list of wine-growing communes in France, and produces many AOC wines.