Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Business clients: 0809 102 525
Private clients: 04.73.98.32.64
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
27, rue Raynaud – BP n° 293 F-63000 Clermont-Ferrand
Reception opening hours
Public reception by appointment only. Please call 09.62.62.90.37.
You must wear a mask on your visit/during your appointment and only one person is allowed at a time.
Europe’s leading translation company in the Puy-de-Dôme department
Alphatrad has set up a translation agency in Clermont-Ferrand to provide you with the high-quality, local services you need from Europe’s leading translation company.
Clermont (Clermont-Ferrand) is a French town that is both the prefecture for the Puy-de-Dôme department and the administrative centre for the Auvergne region. The town is often called Clermont for historic reasons. The capital of the Auvergne is also an international town that has a number of partner towns across the world (Scotland, Tunisia, Portugal, Republic of Belarus, Morocco, United States, Spain, Germany, etc.), which contributes hugely to the town’s sustainable development in economic, cultural and environmental terms.