Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Business clients: 0809 102 525
Private clients: 05 56 52 93 64
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
9 rue de Condé F-33000 Bordeaux
Reception opening hours
Monday to Thursday: from 8.30 am to 6 pm
Friday: from 8.30 am to 5 pm
(by appointment only)
The city of Bordeaux
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Bordeaux attracts a prospering tourist industry in addition to its business clientele. The conurbation has an international influence that attracts a large number of foreigners and accommodates 54 consular offices.
The Bordeaux region is open to exports
In the export market, companies in the Aquitaine region have made their mark in the wine, cereals and pharmaceutical product sectors, while the laser, aeronautics, health and wood industries’ competitive clusters are working on innovative projects. Research in biology, chemistry, optics and bioinformatics offers opportunities for synergies with local or international companies.