Our competencies at a glance:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0809 102 525
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Thursday: 9 am to 6 pm
Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Translation agency in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques
Biarritz is a magnificent, pleasant, dynamic and cosmopolitan French town. Your loyal partner, Alphatrad, Europe’s leading translation company, has taken the opportunity to set up one of its many agencies here.
Biarritz is in the north-west corner of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques. It stands out for its magnificent beaches and is one of the most prestigious resorts on the French Atlantic coast. Biarritz is also a world-renowned surfing centre. But it also stays in close contact with the whole world through its economic sectors (tourism, sport, industry, thalassotherapy, etc.).