Services of our Bayonne office:
- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need a French to English translation, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad France offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 0809 102 525
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5.30 pm
(except Wednesday, 9 am to 12 pm)
Bayonne – the city of the largest summer festival in France
At the confluence of the rivers Nive and Adour, right near the Atlantic Ocean, lies picturesque Bayonne ('Baiona' in Basque) – a lively city of art and history. The capital of the French Basque Country, known for its festive atmosphere and summer entertainment, also owes its fame to its particularly remarkable architectural heritage. It is a real pleasure to stroll along the quay or throughout the old streets, taking in the beautiful, tall timber-framed houses with their colourful shutters built closely together in tight-knit rows.
In the centre of historic Bayonne is the Cathedral of Saint Mary (Cathedrale Sainte-Marie). Built between the 13th and 16th centuries, it belongs to the UNESCO World Heritage Site as part of the Way of St James. It also has a beautiful Gothic cloister in whose galleries you can find tombs and memorial plates.
Bayonne has a long history of bullfighting. The Fêtes de Bayonne is the French equivalent of San Fermin in Pamplona (Spain), attracting more than one million visitors each year, making this the largest folk festival in all of France.